Come see the latest wild and crazy things to slink out of my mind and into my internet zoo. You’ll find a little bit of everything here: Blog posts, short stories, flash-fiction, book news, and more.
You can read about my published books here, or you can see my latest posts below. There are more options in the website menu.
I hope you find something you like!
- BLOGGISH: Making Sunbeams: Sometimes my life is pretty okay. I’m trying to make it that way a little more often. (2/9/2020)
- BLOGGISH: Kobayashi Maru: My life is an ugly, complicated mess and, like the famous Star Trek scenario, there appears to be no right answer. (2/2/2020)
- Terry Jones has ceased to be: The comedy legend and prolific… everything has had enough, apparently. A tribute. (1/26/2020)
- Looking Forward: 2020 in a Nutshell: Find out what is coming up this year from author John Prescott. (1/19/2020)
By the way…
- NO ROAD HOME Book 2: Hunter, Hunted is now available! Click HERE to open the product page in a new tab.
- The Books page has been overhauled! Go check it out.
- Just want to read a good story? Try visiting the all-new Page of Stories, um, page! Every story on this website, all on one easy-to-use page. Click HERE or select it from the menu.
- Look! Pictures! Check out the A Different Perspective page to see my photography. Click HERE or select it from the menu.
It costs approximately $300 a year to maintain this website. There are no ads. I pay for it all out of my empty pocket. Please click the button below to donate $3 to help keep Fat Mop Zoo going.