Come see the latest wild and crazy things to slink out of my mind and into my internet zoo. You’ll find a little bit of everything here: Blog posts, short stories, flash-fiction, book news, and more.
You can read about my published books here, or you can see my latest posts below. There are more options in the website menu.
I hope you find something you like!
- Fred’s Christmas Caper: Fred thinks he has the perfect plan to prank Santa. Fred is wrong as usual. (12/8/2019)
- LOOKING BACK: December 2019: Look, a new thing! Once a month, I’ll take a look back at the past thirty years. This month: Avatar rules, Napster drools, and Taylor Swift and The Simpsons hit a big milestone. (12/1/2019)
- BLOGGISH: Thanksgiving: The holiday about coming together that makes you want to stay far, far apart. (11/24/2019)
- DEEP THOUGHTS: Halloween V Christmas: Satan versus Baby Jesus, Dracula versus Santa, who wins? (11/17/2019)
By the way…
- Get updates for Fat Mop Zoo by following @FatMopZoo on Twitter!
- Just want to read a good story? Try visiting the all-new Page of Stories, um, page! Every story on this website, all on one easy-to-use page. Click HERE or select it from the menu.
- Look! Pictures! Check out the A Different Perspective page to see my photography. Click HERE or select it from the menu.
It costs approximately $300 a year to maintain this website. There are no ads. I pay for it all out of my empty pocket. Please click the button below to donate $3 to help keep Fat Mop Zoo going.